Find a liver specialist
Whether you’ve just been diagnosed or have been living with NASH for a while, it’s important that you work with a liver specialist to help determine your best path forward. Liver specialists include gastroenterologists and hepatologists.
NASH is progressive, meaning it may get worse over time if left unmanaged. Research into NASH has intensified in recent years, with scientists learning more and getting closer to finding new ways to manage NASH. Even if you’ve seen a liver specialist in the past, make an appointment to check back in soon. It’s important to find out if fibrosis due to NASH has progressed—and if you’re doing all you can to manage it.
Enter your ZIP code or city and state below to find a liver specialist near you. If you’re looking for a particular specialist, enter their last name.
This list includes gastroenterologists and hepatologists in your area. It is not a list of recommended doctors, and Intercept, Inc. is not responsible for your experience with doctors on this list. Please reach out directly to the doctor to determine their experience with NASH.
This “locator” website (“Site”) may provide links or references to other Web sites not affiliated with Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, sponsors, agents, partners, successors, and assigns (“Intercept”). Intercept is not responsible for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from users’ access to such sites. Links to other sites are provided only as a convenience to users of our site. However, Intercept has used reasonable efforts to verify that the URLs referring to external Web sites are correct, point the visitor to relevant organizations, and were active at the last revision of the Intercept site.
By using this Site, you agree that:
- Intercept makes no express or implied warranties about the accuracy or completeness of information contained in this Site’s listings
- Intercept shall not, under any circumstance, be liable to you or any other person for any decision or action taken by you or any person arising from or related to information contained in Site
- Intercept does not make any endorsement of, or recommendations or referrals to any particular location as a result of the location being listed on the Site
- Intercept is not responsible for verifying the accuracy of any skills, education, experience, or ability to practice of any location listed on this site and you have the sole responsibility to verify that a particular location has the appropriate qualifications and skills to treat you; and
- You are solely responsible for the content of any and all communications or other interactions with any location listed on the Site.